Thursday, November 5, 2009

I modified a photo with PHOTOSHOP but now I can open it only with photoshop.?

I modified a photo with PHOTOSHOP but now I can open it only with photoshop. Is there any way how to transform the picture back into "normal" photo format, so I can for example put it as desktop background...



I modified a photo with PHOTOSHOP but now I can open it only with photoshop.?downloads



open it again with your photoshop,,, then choose ....File.....then Save as......then choose jpeg......then determine the location to save it and remeber it,,, that is all



I modified a photo with PHOTOSHOP but now I can open it only with photoshop.?house call



You either have to save it as JPEG file or Bitmap. Try to open it again with Photoshop and resave it again but this time were you have "Save as type" take .JPG...
Try resaving the pic in .jpg format.and save that to another folder.
The easiest way is to reopen photoshop and either:



Save - but in the Save As.. box that opens up, choose the file type as .bmp or .jpeg



OR:



Save for Web - that will not only automatically save as a jpeg file but also allows you to vary quality and the size of the file.



Jpeg is the most widely used and readable format for an image, so I would recommend using that. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment