Thursday, November 5, 2009

Photoshop help plz!?

this is gonna sound really stupid but ive just downloaded adobe photoshop CS2 and it wont for the life of me let me resize the actual image, with the arrows and things. sorry! x



Photoshop help plz!?virus scanner



I would recommend simply using the numeric method. With your image selected, go to the image menu, then select "resize image" (or "image size"... can't remember the name in english, since I have the spanish version). There you can enter the dimensions you want your image to have, and you can also choose to make it keep its original proportions.



If you really want to use the mouse and it's somehow not working, I think for that to work you have to use the selection tool and hit "select all" on your image. Then right-click and select "free transform" or something similar (it's called "transformaciè´¸n libre" in the spanish version, so in english it must be very similar).



If THAT doesn't work, then you may have to uninstall and reinstall.



If you have any other questions regarding photoshop or image manipulation in general, feel free to message me. I've been using it for years.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment