Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop design, web layout/photo effects?

i need help!.



So I have this big main picture and this big text that says,for example, "hello" and I put the big text on top of the picture.,,what I want to do is, I want that text to replace the PART of the image but i want it to like sort of copy that part of the image's design,it's like not replacing it with the text's color..



get it?



btw, i am using adobe photoshop 7



Photoshop design, web layout/photo effects?virus scan



So you want to take text from 1 image, and drop it into another image?



And you still want to be able to see parts of both images at the same time?



Well, the simple answer is.



Clipping paths, layers, and transparencies.



The step by step instructions are too involved to go into without knowing exactly what you want to do.



If you can email me and be a bit more specific on what you want, I think I can help, as its very involved



Photoshop design, web layout/photo effects?anti virus scan



Maybe if your question was coherent, I could help. But at the moment, all it sounds like you want it the text transparent....?

No comments:

Post a Comment