Monday, October 19, 2009

Cartoon filter for Photoshop CS2?

Looking to take pictures of people, objects, whatever and throw a filter over them to make a "cartoony" look to them. I cant seem to find a filter thats built in to photoshop, unless there is some crazy setting i missed.



Any ideas how I can do this, or a link to a filter I can download and install into photoshop to achieve this effect?



Cartoon filter for Photoshop CS2?pc security



Here you go



http://graphicssoft.about.com/od/photosh...



///



Cartoon filter for Photoshop CS2?symantic



No worries at all.



Could I ask that you post a link to the better tutorial up here as a comment so I and others can use it, I'm very interested in the same sort of area and interested in learning more, especially when it has the recommendation of another 'real' user. Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment