Monday, October 19, 2009

Photoshop PRO's help me please!!!!?

ok there is something i need help doing for the girl of my dreams and... ive seen it done before....



i have Adobe PhotoshopCS2, but i only use it for the Filter Gallery...



what i want to know is



can i take a poem i have written and a picture i have, or even just the poem i have written...



and use photoshop to arrange the poem into a picture?



i have a GREAT poem that took me forever... but... i want it to look like a rose when i give it to her because... i am going to put it in her locker at work....and i want it to look like...i mean it...



she means the world to me



so please



anyone that can help



may or may not make my life the best as it can possibly be...



Photoshop PRO's help me please!!!!?spyware removal



Is this maybe what you're thinking about?



http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=...



Photoshop PRO's help me please!!!!?virus protection software



Good grief what a cute post.... lol..



I'm sorry....



Ok, so, if I follow you want to make some word art? Or you want the poem to fit inside a nice image of a rose? Both are possible



I think perhaps done quicker in illustrator but at any rate, if you would like to shoot me the poem and the image(or tell me if you want word art) I will take a look at it. Its not too entirely complicated if I or someone from the peanut gallery did it. Explaining how to do it is a bit trickier without knowing what you want exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment