Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop CS?

my older brother gave me his cd to install photoshop on my computer. unfortunately, the serial number isnt working cause it is making me have to register it. when i tried, it told me it couldnt cause it had already been registered. is there any way around this besides having to buy my own version. i mean, that's why i got it from my sibling. it told me also that i had to register within 30days



Photoshop CS?antispyware



I think you just need to enter his e-mail address or something along that line. Try e-mailing CS and explain your situation.



Photoshop CS?best antivirus software



You could try using the GIMP, it has just as many features as Photoshop, is completely free with no spyware, open source, and cross platform ( Mac, Windows, Linux, etc.). Try it, what do you have to lose?



http://www.gimp.org/
I recommand you to use Google Picasa to manage and edit your pictures.



Picasa is software that helps you instantly find, edit and share all the pictures on your PC. Every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labels to create new groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment