Monday, October 19, 2009

Photoshop cs3 won't install properly for me help.?

ok so i had to reformat my computer because i had a bad virus.



i had cs3 installed just fine beforehand.



but now i try to install it and it has some kind of error each time i try. every other part of the install works fine except for photoshop cs3.



i've installed. uninstalled did a repair thing. restarted computer. i get the same results each time.



Photoshop cs3 won't install properly for me help.?spyware remove



The data in the CD must have got corrupted. Try someone else's CD of the same software.



Clean your cd with brasso if its not new.



Photoshop cs3 won't install properly for me help.?virus protection



I'm happy the tip was useful for you :) Report It


You have to download it agian.

No comments:

Post a Comment