Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photoshop: Is this the program that enables me to edit pictures to make them look funny?

I want the program that enables me to do fun stuff like take a character from one movie and put him/her in a setting from a different movie. I thought this was Photoshop, but I installed the Adobe trial version of said program and I can't do anything like what I just described on it. What is this program I've described, and where can I get it?



Photoshop: Is this the program that enables me to edit pictures to make them look funny?spyware



You can do that with Adobe Photoshop, though you may need the full version to get all the benifits that you want.



If you don't want to shell out the cash for the full version of photoshop, try Paint Shop Pro. It's a lot cheaper and easier to run.



Photoshop: Is this the program that enables me to edit pictures to make them look funny?virus scan



yes
If you want to edit video your best bet is Adobe Premiere. If you just want to edit photos use Photoshop, otherwise, for what you describe you'd need Adobe Premiere.



*Also to do what you say could take a very very very long time, and may not be worth the trouble.
Photoshop is a professional version of the program you want. You can do almost anything in Photoshop. You are probably looking for something like Photoshop Elements.



With Photoshop Elements you can do all sorts of easy touch ups and changes. Check it out @



http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshope...



I hope this is what you wanted :D

No comments:

Post a Comment