Monday, October 19, 2009

Photoshop Installation question. Please open and help!?

I have the new photoshop cs3, and for some reason it won't install the normal way. It goes through intstallation, but when reaching the last step, it says 'Please inset cs3 disk', when the disk is already in. I know that this isn't happening because I have an old computer and need new whatever, I got this brand new Hp laptop about a month ago.



My uncle mentioned that there was another way to install programs like this, but he said he couldn't explain it over the phone. If anyone could leave me a step by step way to do this, that would be greatly appreciated.



* Or, if you have a sight that teaches you how to do so, please let me know, although I think this other way is illegal, lol.



ps. I have vista! (=



Photoshop Installation question. Please open and help!?windows



You could try going to Adobe's website and downloading the trial version. If you have a serial this can be installed as a full version instead of the trial one.

No comments:

Post a Comment