Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop bad skin, crooked nose, smile, and pasting new hair?

My brother has a lot of pimples all over his face, with cuts that have dried blood in them, and theres no place to copy good skin that will match. How can i fix his skin using photoshop?



I also want to fix his crooked nose and give him some better hair. He always looks that way when he tries to smile, he never exercised his face muscles. I told him that it doesn't make him cool to not smile.



I just want to show him he would look better if he would smile properly...and i want to beat my cousin in who can fix the worstest picture in the family.



Photoshop bad skin, crooked nose, smile, and pasting new hair?virus scanner



try the healing brush, it selects the good area around the pimples and automagically fixes them. only cs 1 or 2 or later I think.



if you want, ill try and fix it up to my best of my ability. I am a little rusty, haven't used PS in 2 years. just answer email me and ill write back my email so you can send me the picture if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment