Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop cs3 manual?

I was given a copy of Photoshop cs3 exstended from my brother and I don't have a clue how to do much on it is there a place i can DL a manual ( I am guessing that it will be like 300 pages long)?



Photoshop cs3 manual?free anti virus



Best manual for Photoshop is the Bert Monroy series of Commercial Photoshop and Photoshop Studio from Amazon



I have both books and CS3 and they are like my bibles.



Adobe does supply a user manual but you will learn more just by playing with Photoshop.



The Help Menu is also very useful.



Photoshop cs3 manual?internet security software



Take a class to learn all Adobe Software and the things they do. . I have had teachers say people call or email them and ask. Ask Graphic classes at your local College.



Never call Adobe. I had a bad Experience with them and they didn't even take me to what I was looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment