Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photoshop goes slow on my computer? Though I have lots of memory and stuff????

Photoshop CS3 runs pretty slow on my computer when ever I apply filters and stuff. Here are my laptops stats:



Dell Latitude D610



Intel(R) Pentium(R) M



Processor 18.6GHz



1.06 GHz, 1.00 GB of Ram



Total Physical Memory (K) is 1047924



If you need more information then just ask for it.



Photoshop goes slow on my computer? Though I have lots of memory and stuff????computer



Most definably add another gig of ram, laptops have to work harder to run and cs will slow it down for sure



Photoshop goes slow on my computer? Though I have lots of memory and stuff????free spyware



Strange, the best you can do is make sure your 1gb of system ram is not maxed at the time. The computer you have is decent enough to run PS pretty well, so I would start there.



One thing I would do if handed your computer is stop everything from loading when you boot up that you do not need and do not even use. Go to Programs -%26gt; Startup and get rid of icons in there. go to Start -%26gt; Run -%26gt; and type MSCONFIG. Go to the startup tab and see if there is anything in there that you can uncheck.



Email me if you would like any help.
Try pc booster: http://www.pc-booster.info



It contains all the secrets to speeding up and optimizing your PC, without spending a single $ on hardware. It turbo-charges your PC to make it much more stable by preventing system inefficiencies that cause crashes, lockups and slowdowns of your computer. By running PC Booster's Auto Tune, you'll be left with a faster and more responsive system that is less prone to crashes and fatal error messages. So you have no more troubles running important programs or memory consuming multimedia or Internet applications.



pc booster: http://www.pc-booster.info
go back to cs2...........needs less memory..........cs3 hogs ram and processor
Well first off it's a laptop processor, which means it is slower than a desktop processor and it is only 1.8ghz.



Also 1 gig of ram isn't enough, you need 2 gigs of ram to run CS3 properly. 1 gig is the MINIMUM required to run CS3 software.
Try this laptop speedup tool:



http://boost-pc-performance.info



It works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment