Monday, October 19, 2009

PHOTOSHOP: Opens photos in bad quality?

When I open my (high quality) photos in Photoshop, the colour quality is reduced - any shadowing looks like a blotchy block of colour. The originals do not look like this. It wasn't happening earlier today and as far as I know I haven't changed any settings.



Help?! It's really urgent.



PLEASE do not give me advice about SAVING photos - I know how to maintain quality when saving. This is happening when I OPEN untouched photos.



PHOTOSHOP: Opens photos in bad quality?vincent



it is not about the quality it is what type of format the picture is try to open it with something apart from JPEG and GIF try with 24-bitmap image the quality is much better.



PHOTOSHOP: Opens photos in bad quality?adware remover



Double check the color mode that it's in?



Is it in RGB? CYMK? Or something of lower quality? It might be that.



Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment