Thursday, October 22, 2009

What type of photoshop do I need for.....?

What type of adobe photoshop would I need to create pictures with my tablet?



I know I need the CS3 editions for motioned pictures..... so what do I use if I wanted to create a picture under JPEG or a GIF File....



What version/edition of photoshop do I need, to do such?



or is there a better program? (facts please.)



What about a Manga creator software?



What type of photoshop do I need for.....?aurora



photoshop CS2 is what I use I don't really like cs3 but I wouldn't recommend going below 7 also I don't have a tablet just a mouse but once you get use to it its is really easy



What type of photoshop do I need for.....?download



Photo shop is not for making pictures by drawing. The paint program that comes with MS Windows can do that. The drawing tablet you get will have it's own program that will allow you to draw using the tablet.
Photoshop is the King of graphics programs. Everyone uses it. Its expensive, but it is worth it. Try eBay, you might find a deal there.
if you have photoshop thats all you need, doesn't matter what version.
I recommand you to use Google Picasa to manage and edit your pictures.



Picasa is software that helps you instantly find, edit and share all the pictures on your PC. Every time you open Picasa, it automatically locates all your pictures (even ones you forgot you had) and sorts them into visual albums organized by date with folder names you will recognize. You can drag and drop to arrange your albums and make labels to create new groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment