Thursday, October 22, 2009

I downloaded Adobe Photoshop and installed it, how do I put it in a cd?

My computer is continually telling me of how little disk space there is and I've used the defragmenter, the clean up and stripped it of almost all of the programs except for a few. Still it keeps saying that there isn't enough space and now that I installed Photoshop there is a "critically low ammount of free memory". I would like to now if I can place Photoshop and Image Ready in a cd and just pop it in anytime I want to use it without having it all on my computer.



I downloaded Adobe Photoshop and installed it, how do I put it in a cd?internet security



Not a good idea because you would have to uninstall each time then delete the rubbish left behind. Then you would need to install again to use because it can't be run from a CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment