Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photoshop error -106?

Ok well im trying to install Photoshop 6 on my comp. I know the copy is good because its a copy of the original that my cousin has. It worked on my uncles computer but not on mine. When im at 32% installation (its something about audio samples or something) it freezes and just stops working. If it works it has an error message that says - Error -106. So plz help me thanks alot to who ever gives me the best answer



Photoshop error -106?internet security software



Error Number: -106..." indicates that the installer cannot decompress a file. This can happen if the CD-ROM is dirty or damaged, if hard disk space is insufficient, or if the installer conflicts with an application or device driver.



You could try copying the contents of your CD-ROM (or the essential folders) to your HDD or a network drive. You will soon find out of there is dirt or damage on the CD, and if not, you can easily then install from your HDD or network drive.



You could try installing the photoshop in safe mode.



wdw

No comments:

Post a Comment