Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photoshop / Imageready CS2 Question?

Ok, this might be a really stupid question...



I'm trying to make a layout for my site and I want to link the different pages by using pictures (in place of text) in the layout without having to type exact locations on the page with html. I don't know how to link the pictures in imageready, though, or if I can even do that. I don't know much about imageready, I've only worked with photoshop. The pictures I want to link are already in the template. Could somebody help me please? As you can see, I'm a bit confused...



Photoshop / Imageready CS2 Question?security



Images can link to pages but first you have to "map" them. A map defines the area of the image that (on a web page) can be clicked and links to a different page or location. But now read this tutorial that widely explains how to map images in ImageReady. Good work :)



http://www.adobe.com/education/webtech/C...



Photoshop / Imageready CS2 Question?trojan



Hi u can do it in photoshop only . u ahe to use Knife tool and sliced all the images on which u want to give links. then select slice selected tool and right clik on the image



go to Edit slice option then there u can give the url in each sliced images.



if u know image ready then u can do it in more simple way :



u can add url to the image with IMAGE MAP TOOL



using this tool is simple and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment