Monday, October 19, 2009

Photoshop Xperts HelP!!!?

hey guys! I love to play paint... but all of a sudden my photoshop cs3 xtended settings change now I cannot paint colors only gray black and white??? please helP???? i dunno what to do... ;'(



Photoshop Xperts HelP!!!?antivirus programs



Go to 'Image' menu, select 'mode', and click on 'rgb' to change modes. when opening a new image, select 'rgb' as opposed to 'greyscale', and this should reset your mode default so that each image should automatically begin as RGB.



Hope This Helps!



Photoshop Xperts HelP!!!?computer protection



Mine is like that if I do not pay attention. File, New has Grayscale as the default mode. I have to change it to RGB every time.
hey ur mode is at gray mode thats y it showing gray colors.



just go to image in in top bar where there are file,edit etc options and 3rd one is image in that mode click on RGB .ur problem will be solved.
Go to preferences and reset it.

No comments:

Post a Comment