Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photoshop nose retouching?

Is there a somewhat simple way to resize a nose in photoshop?I'm doing a project for a class and need to slim the models nose,remove a bump ect.The only way I've found to do this so far is cutting and copying,shading and then using the healing brush which really is alot of work and usually comes out looking unnatural.If you can give me some tips I'd really appriciate it!



Photoshop nose retouching?nortan



If you liquefy the area around the nose (which allows you to push things in various directions), that might be pretty easy. And then from there do your touch ups. Here's a link to show you how to liquefy a portion of your image. They use an older version of photoshop, but I tried it myself in CS2, and the same commands work. Here's the link:



http://www.photoshoplab.com/digital-nip-...



Hope this helps!



Photoshop nose retouching?noton



Try using the clone tool.



Anyway you look at it, it's all work.

No comments:

Post a Comment