Thursday, October 8, 2009

Photoshop help - high res. logo?

Hello!



i m new to designing and have made a nice logo in photoshop 8 CS. Client of mine has asked me to provide the logo in high resolution and medium resolution, can someone tell me how to get this output?



Please give step by step instructions.....



Thanks



Photoshop help - high res. logo?symantic



Have you created the logo using paths (vector-based information), or simply with pixels (raster-based information)?



I would be glad to help, but that information would be necessary for me to explain how to get the output you are looking for.



If you created this simply with pixels, what resolution did you create it at? (Image-Image Size will give you this information)



What resoultion is your client looking for when they say High and Medium? (a PPI value or DPI value would also be useful)



Is this going to be viewed simply online? or will it be printed?



What is the final size of image you are looking for?



If you can provide me with that info, I can help you get where you need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment