Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop Slices ending up with gaps in MySpace, how can I fix this?

I have used Photoshop to create slices for my MySpace page, which I am using an Overlay for. I am stuck now because the images in the table have spaces inbetween them (only vertically) and using VALIGN="TOP" has only fixed a few of the gaps. It doesn't happen when I preview the file in the browser, but it does when I use the code on MySpace. I was wondering if anyone knew another code I can use/add to fix this problem. I'm really sorry if this question was hard to understand, but I would really appreciate it if someone could answer. Thank you.



Photoshop Slices ending up with gaps in MySpace, how can I fix this?free antivirus download



The table might have cellpadding or cellspacing turned on? or borders?



in your %26lt;table%26gt; tag, add these in as 0:



%26lt;table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 border=0%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment