Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop is so much more expensive than PSP. What are the features that makes it so much better tha

I once used to have Photoshop 7. I didn't use it too much since it appeared to me so similar to PSP, but more complicated to use.



Photoshop is so much more expensive than PSP. What are the features that makes it so much better than PSP?avast



Well it's mostly because it IS more complicated. There's a reason it's like that, because it has SO many features that no other drawing program in the world has. The two are very similar on the surface, but if you're planning on trying some advanced photo editing or drawing techniques Photoshop is the way to go. If you aren't really going to use the amazing advanced features Photoshop offers then it doesn't really matter which one you use because they both has the same basic tools.



So it really depends on what you're using it for. :) I love my Photoshop.



Photoshop is so much more expensive than PSP. What are the features that makes it so much better than PSP?ducati



The only PSP for me is my Play Station Portable and its Coolier than PhotoShop
I go with Kendra's answer. I love my Photoshop 7! It also has Imagemaker as a separate addition, so you can make animations.

No comments:

Post a Comment