Sunday, October 4, 2009

Alternative programs to Photoshop? (Mac)?

I have been working with Photoshop for about four years now and I just got a MacBook for Christmas.



Now, I am an unemployed (I'm working on it) high school student who is hopefully going to school next year for Graphic Design and I don't want to sit around until I get Photoshop, any ideas for programs I can use in the meantime on my Mac?



Alternative programs to Photoshop? (Mac)?antivirus software



The Gimp has been crowned the free alternative to Photoshop. Give that a try.



http://www.gimp.org/screenshots/



Happy New Year!



Alternative programs to Photoshop? (Mac)?computer virus



iPhoto, free, www.apple.com.



PixelNhance, free, www.caffeinesoft.com.



GraphicConverter, $30, www.lemkesoft.com.



DeBabelizer Pro, $700, www.equilibrium.com.



Photo Retouch Pro, $750, www.binuscan.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment