Sunday, October 4, 2009

Multiple image using Photoshop CS2?

How can I superimpose multiple images onto just one photo using photoshop CS2? I know this effect was done using photoshop I just haven't been able to find a tutorial on how to do this yet...Thanks



Here's an example of what I'm talking about.



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6fynhp5



http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=52xxovk



Multiple image using Photoshop CS2?adware



Several images placed on different layers.



Not much to it, go to the Adobe web site and check out the design community for tips and tutorials.



Multiple image using Photoshop CS2?antivirus scan



I've never actually done this before but I've done some things like it. My best guess is that the photographer stays in the same position (camera probably on a tripod) and the subject in the frame has different shots taken. From there, it's a matter of lining up the photos in photoshop (set the top one to a low opacity and move it so that there's NO duplication of background...heighten the opacity when finished) and blending. The blending is probably the hardest. Remember. Layer masks are your friend!



Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment