Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop is to expensive is there any other computer program cheaper bit simiular?

I am a makeup artist and it helps to do a little touch up not and then and I can't get the 600$ photoshop but there has to be something else out there like it so that I can erase redeye and clear out facial age lines. please help me out with name and where to find it and price, thank u!



Photoshop is to expensive is there any other computer program cheaper bit simiular?security



paint shop pro is really good =) any version above maybe 8 (if you're pro) is great, i dont know where you can find it though because i bought it in norway...



Photoshop is to expensive is there any other computer program cheaper bit simiular?trojan



paint shop is difficult to find but worth it.
I bought Photoshop on ebay for $100!!! I'm a photographer so I really needed it. But the only thing close to photoshop is



Arcsoft PhotoStudio 5



I'm not sure if you can download it free but it came free w/ my canon software and has a ton of extras...very close to photoshop.
Photoshop Element is under $100 %26 has some of the great features of Photoshop. I'm sure there are other cheeper programs that remove redeye %26 fix blems too.
Paintshop pro is probably the better for touch ups, Fireworks is no good at all. Photoshop Element has so much feature missing, its only sufficient for small modification. I really recommend buying Photoshop, if it's for touch ups.



There is no software that does a touch up as naturally as Photoshop does. As a graphic designer I use it a hell of a lot for designing and photo touching up~ Good Luck with that!!
GIMP is free.



http://www.gimp.org
Microsoft picture manager, and paint, the thing that is basically on every computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment