Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop question & Camera help!!!?

I have Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0 is there a website or book or someone who can help me learn how to work it properly?? i have this great tool to make photographs even more interesting and i cant work it.....so help would be much appreciated.........



another question i have is:



I want to buy a new camera. I dont know if i want digital or film. Something fancy or something simple.



My thing is i want to be able to take multiple pictures faster. I believe it is called shutter speed. I dont want to have to wait 5 seconds for the flash to go off and picture to be taken. I want to hit the button and take the picture. I also want a camera that has 5 or more megapixels. At first i was thinking about this chunky Canon camera that has a lot of options on the camera itself (that i wont really use probably) but nowadays they have these really slim camera that are straight to the point.



I would only take pictures of people and nature. Anyone have any camera suggestions?



Photoshop question %26 Camera help!!!?pop up blocker



With respect to your Photoshop question, if I, or anyone else, were to attempt to answer it we'd have to write you a book which won't work in this venue. I'd suggest you stop by the local book store or the library, there are many good books written about this software that can help you. Some areas also offer training and some have training videos on DVD that are a big help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment