Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop/Image Ready Question!!!?

Okay, I got a GIF that it's black and white with a few red frames. I edited the GIF using photoshop and changed the color from red to green. I saved it and opened it using Image Ready. In the preview window works fine but when I saved as optimized the green color changes to gray. What do I have to do to keep the color when saved as Optimized?! Or how do I saved it so it shows color and not gray?! Thanks!!!



Photoshop/Image Ready Question!!!?computer security



when you are doing the optimizing, go to the color pallete thing and click the green color square. now at the bottom of the color pallete, look for a little "lock" icon and click it to lock the green!



'hope that helps and good luck!



Photoshop/Image Ready Question!!!?free spyware remobal



try changing the mode from index to RGB first before editing. Then save optimized back to GIF. Hope this help..
there was probably Grayscale mode by default. Go to edit%26gt;mode%26gt;and switch it to standard

No comments:

Post a Comment