Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop for beginers?

Im 14 and on myspace i want to be able to make some pictures black and white with a color point and i want to be able to make two of me at the same time and ect. i got GIMP for free and it was WAY TOO confusing for me. So i was wondering are there any photoshoping softwares for beginers that have the same resutls as any other photoshop....my budget is about 100 to 150



Photoshop for beginers?computer



Adobe Photoshop Elements at Sam's Club is $89.95. It's probably about the same cost at Best Buy or other places.



Then, go to a bookstore and get "Photoshop for Dummies" for about $10.00.



I used Photoshop Elements in the Quick Fix mode and you can do almost everything you want; but you can also use the full program as you learn more about it.



The part about layers is the most difficult for me, but I just need to work through the tutorial that Photoshop includes when I have time.



I wouldn't go with another software program than Photoshop because it's really the gold standard (in my opinion).



Photoshop for beginers?free spyware



try www.tutorialized.com



or www.photoshoptalent.com



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment