Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Photoshop Brushes disappear?

All of a sudden, my photoshop 7 cleared all my brushes. I don't know why.. When I opened up PS7, a screen pop up saying 'would I like to reset all my color settings right now' %26 I clicked no. then i look at my brushes %26 it's all cleared except the default ones.



so i would have to load them all again.



does anyone know why it's doing this? please help :(



Photoshop Brushes disappear?computers



Are you usng some sort of registry cleaner? or harddisk cleaner like C-CLEANER? if you are, then it might be changing your registry keys for photoshop to default. by the way you can always load the brushes back so dont worry. Load your desired set of brushes and save the file.



Photoshop Brushes disappear?hijack this



k thanks! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment