Sunday, October 4, 2009

Prob with Adobe Photoshop 7.0 on WinXP Pro+SP2?

Hi, I've got Win XP Pro+SP2 installed on my computer and I've a strange problem with working Photoshop 7.0 in it. When I double-click the Photoshop7.0 shortcut in the desktop,or,when I try to open it through Start Menu-%26gt;Program Files, Photoshop does all the Initiation(Start-up work) like INITIALIZING COLOR PROFILES %26............... and then dissapears altogether.Itz not there even in the Taskbar.



Also the prob is not resolved with uninstalling %26 reinstalling Photoshop7.0.



Can anyone plz help me out.



Prob with Adobe Photoshop 7.0 on WinXP Pro+SP2?virus scanner



ou, man, then there are two things what can be wrong,



1. u may have a **** (corrupted) copy of Photoshop



or



2. and the other thing, you have a corrupted Win, typical with XP, reinstall Win, and make shure it is installed with no errors, fatal errors are typical on XP



or



3. a malvare is interrupting

No comments:

Post a Comment