Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photoshop Effects?

Ok Im trying to mess around with my pictures,I have photoshop cs2 and i want to know how to do this to pics.



http://myspace-268.vo.llnwd.net/00530/86...



any help would be greatly appreciated!



Photoshop Effects?anti virus scan



You can use Photoshop Filters like "Eye Candy" etc. for different photo effects.



Alternately, if u have Corel Draw, you can give several effects to photos here also. Open the picture in Corel Draw, convert it to RGB or CMYK Bitmap and start using the diferent filters that come with Corel Draw.



It's real fun.



Good Luck !!!!



Photoshop Effects?ariel



If you mean Photo Manipulation, there are many good tutorials on www.goodtutorials.com



To photo manip, I just brush over areas with a soft black or white brush and set that layer to overlay with a lower opacity. You can also try to bluring (motion and gaussian work the best) with a lower opacity as well.
I've been using Photoshop for several years and at first I struggled with this.



It just looked like a high-quality photograph that was shot in a well-lit environment.



But then I looked closer, and saw how the brunettes hair looks kind of funky. Then I realized it must be the Photoshop Filter called "Paint Daubs" I dont know if they did it to the whole thing, or used the "Magic Wand" to "make that area of her hair" a "selection" then created a new layer with it, then applied the Paint Daubs filter. (It's at Filter - Paint Daubs by the way, on the top of the screen.)

No comments:

Post a Comment