Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photoshop questions; has to do with pen tool.?

I have been learning photoshop recently, and I'm mad because I can figure out what I did the other day. Basically, let's say you make a orange circle. You select the whole thing, there is an option that will move the selection by whatever amount you want. In the example that I did, I made a orange circle, had the selection more 1px in all around, and then made that circle blue, so I basically had a blue circle with an orange border. Sorry if that is confusing.



Photoshop questions; has to do with pen tool.?bmw



You had made a selection in circle mode (or whatever), Then You have filled it in Blue,



then you had referred to Select menu and you have selected Select%26gt;Modify%26gt;Contract for example 10 pixels...



After that you have filled in the new area in red or whatever...



and after that, just deselect!

No comments:

Post a Comment