Sunday, October 4, 2009

Where can I find good Photoshop tutorials?

I'm beginning to learn the more advanced features in Photoshop (clone tool, different blur settings, etc.). I was wondering if anyone knows of a really good website that has free tutorials ??? I know I can just google "Photoshop Tutorials", and I have, but just because it comes up first doesn't mean it's the best. :)



Also, If you have any other ideas for good Photoshop resources (books, DVDs, classes, etc.) I'd love to hear them!!



I'm really just trying to learn all I can.



Where can I find good Photoshop tutorials?avast



Photoshop cafe is really good



http://www.photoshopcafe.com/



Also deviantart is good for tutorials



http://www.deviantart.com/



Where can I find good Photoshop tutorials?ducati



I use www.tutorialized.com quite regulary, theres thousands of tutorials for alsorts of things, very helpful. =]
Good tutorials is what I used at first.



It always helps if you joins some graphics design forums and communitys to learn quicker and to get support.



(you also might want to download Blender for free, for 3d stuff)
Use the given tutorials and help manual from Adobe to learn the basics. Then just keep working with it. There are many ways to accomplish the same thing, and you will develop your own techniques which you find to be the best way to do it. Don't over-complicate things.
TUTORIALKIT.COM



ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITES. LOADED WITH TUTORIALS FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!



mike



http://mmendo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment