Sunday, October 4, 2009

What's better photoshop, corel or flash?

I want to know what are the features of corel and flash. I have photoshop cs2 but I've seen many corel and flash drawings via internet and I liked them than photoshop drawings. I really need convincing answers...



Tell me what program should I get for my computer and why?



What's better photoshop, corel or flash?auto protect



Photoshop is more for editing bitmaps (raster images). These are the images that saved as arrays of pixels.



Corel is aimed at vector graphics.Vector images unlike raster are represented by stored elements, like lines or other forms, but not raw pixels.



Flash is a technology mainly for animation. It may use vector or raster graphics for sprites. It is a web tech, where the size matters, because of that vector sprites are often used there.



So these are three different applications. If you need to edit photos or digitally captured images, you should stay with Photoshop. If you are more into drawing by hand, then choose Corel. And if you need aminations, choose flash.



What's better photoshop, corel or flash?downloads



those are 3 different things



photoshop is mostly for photos and effects



corel (draw I assume) is for illustrations (no effects)



flash is mostly for animations (no much drawing can be done)

No comments:

Post a Comment