Sunday, October 4, 2009

Photoshop "Line" Tool to create arrows?

I've managed to create arrows using photoshop CS but I can't get them to "stay" on the page.



When I try to enter some text or do something else on the image I'm editing, the arrow disappears. What am I doing wrong?



Photoshop "Line" Tool to create arrows?computer virus



Well, I don't know why they're disappearing, but the tool you're using to create the line should be called the line tool, and you just check the box to create the head of the arrow.



Also, if you are already using this tool, remember that it draws a path, which must be filled or stroked by right clicking on the path name in the path panel.



Photoshop "Line" Tool to create arrows?free spyware remover



Sounds like you're creating your arrow as a path instead of a shape layer. Try typing somewhere else and then dragging on top of the arrow. Hope this helps.



Seve S.



http://www.mind2print.com

No comments:

Post a Comment